Merge Pages to an Existing Document
There are multiple ways to add additional pages to an existing document:
- Open the document that you would like to add additional pages to.
- From the File/Review screen, click the Import button or the Scan button to add the new pages.
- Once the additional pages have been imported/scanned, click the Document Settings button on the left-side of the screen, then choose whether to have the pages merged to the front (Merge Front) of the existing document or to the end of the existing document (Merge End). Please note that if you do not check one of these two boxes before saving, the new pages will replace the existing document as a new version.
- Click Save when finished.
- From your menu, click Locating, then click Gallery View (or use the “Gallery” quick action button).
- Drill-down to the cabinet, folder and sub-divider the existing document belongs to.
- Click on the thumbnail image of the document in the middle of the screen to have it open on the right-side.
- Once the existing document appears on the right-side of the screen, click the Import button, then drag the new pages into the box that appears in the middle of the screen.
- The new pages you added will then appear on the right-side of the screen.
- The Merge End box will be checked by default. If you wish to merge the pages to the end of the existing document, all you have left to do is click the Save However, if you want to merge the pages to the front of the existing document, be sure to check the Merge Front box before saving.
- If New Version is checked before saving, the new pages will replace the existing document as a new version.