This feature allows you to build an email template with prepopulated data, then when you go to email a document from PinPoint, you can use one of your existing email templates to populate the body of the message with information from the metadata, such as the folder/document details.
From the menu on the left-side of the screen, click Admin, then click Fileroom > Email Templates.
Add Email Template
- Click the Add Template button.
- Enter a name for the Template.
- Enter your email message and select the fields you want to add to the message:
- The Doc Type Fields dropdown lists the document details, such as the Doc Name, Doc Type, Doc Date, and Metadata.
- The Cabinet Fields dropdown lists the cabinet details, such as the Folder, Sub-Divider, and Folder Details.
- The User Fields dropdown lists the user details, such as Username, Email, and Phone Number.
- If you wish to add the date to the message, use the Insert Date button at the bottom.
- When finished, click the Save
To use your new email template, be sure to select it from the Template dropdown when you are using the Email feature.
Edit Email Template
To edit an Email Template, click the Template name to open.
When finished making your changes, be sure to click the Save button.
Delete Email Template
To delete an Email Template, click the delete button under the Delete column.