Managing Email Templates
This feature allows you to build an email template with pre-populated data, then when you go to email a document from the system, you can use one of your existing email templates to populate the body of the message with information from the metadata, such as the folder/document details.
- Go to Admin > Fileroom > Email Templates
- Enter a name for the Template.
- Select the fields you want to add to the message:
- The Doc Fields dropdown lists the document details, such as the Doc Name, Doc Type and Doc Date.
- The Cabinet Fields dropdown lists the cabinet details, such as the Folder and Sub-Divider.
- The User Fields dropdown lists the user details, such as your Username, Email and Phone Number.
- If you wish to add the date to the message, use the Insert Date button.
- When finished, click the Save button.
To use your new email template, be sure to select it from the Template dropdown when you are using the Email feature.