Document Management Software
With Built-in Workflows
We created PinPoint DMS with the goal of improving workplace productivity and efficiency. One of the most important needs for organizations today is seamless collaboration across all departments, units, agencies, and locations. In order to reduce the amount of time spent to complete every day workplace tasks, we incorporated an automated workflow system within our document management software.
With PinPoint's automated workflow features, you can create and customize as many workflow processes as needed and put them in sequential order according to your needs. Staff will be alerted as soon as tasks are assigned to them, so that there is no time wasted or confusion as to which task needs to be done now. Reminders are sent when tasks still need to be completed, or when they are past due. Assign workflow supervisors to monitor progress or to reassign tasks if need be.
You can setup the workflow tasks so that the task must be completed by at least one of the staff members it is assigned to, or so that all of the staff must complete the task for the workflow to proceed. When a task is marked as completed, it will automatically continue to the next task in order and alert whomever necessary.
Automated workflow features such as these have proven extremely useful in review/approval processes, Human Resource departments, when ensuring documents are routed to the proper people, to collect electronic signatures, and in reducing the risk of losing hard copy files due to passing them around the office or getting lost in the mail. If your organization is looking to go paperless, having an automated workflow system that you can access from any web-browser or location is essential!
PinPoint's Workflow Features
• Assign tasks to individual or groups of users
• Create workflow tasks and set the order in which to be completed
• Create as many tasks per workflow as needed, assign a supervisor
• Workflows can start automatically, manually, or be recurring
• Start workflows automatically upon document check-in
• Users can be notified when tasks are assigned to them and/or overdue
• Notifications can be sent via email, SMS, and users are alerted when logging in
• Assign workflows to forms or doc types so they start automatically when submitted