PinPoint 4.1.1 will be released and updated for all cloud databases on Wednesday, March 18th!
Before logging in to PinPoint on Thursday March 19th, please clear your browser cache to avoid system errors.
For instructions on how to do so, please Click Here.
- New Workflow Option – workflows can be set to count business days only.
- Copy Workflows/Distribution Rules – users can copy any existing workflow or distribution rule.
- New Mobile Screens – new screens created to fit your mobile devices.
- Slim User Type – users can be set as slim users, which means they will only have access to 4 pages within their user menu:
- Default SmartScan Setting – users can save their default option for rule type in SmartScan:Share Folder – users can email an external link to access all documents within a folder. The external link will allow the recipient to access all documents within a folder until the end date:
- New search filters in History – users can filter by user and/or date range when viewing the history of a document: