Mail Merge Letters
Creating a Mail Merge Letter Template
- Begin by going to Admin > Fileroom > Mail Merge Letters
- Enter a name for the Mail Merge Template.
- Insert the fields you want to add to the message:
- Select a Doc Type if you wish to insert document details in the message.
- Select the Cabinet if you wish to insert folder details in the message.
- Click the Insert Date button if you wish to add the date in the message.
- When finished, click the Save button.
Running a Mail Merge Letter
- Begin by going to Filing > Mail Merge Letter
- In the Template List box, you will see a list of your Mail Merge Letter Templates.
- To filter, you can select a Document Type or Cabinet that the template is assigned to.
- Select the template to use from the Template List box.
- When ready, click the Create Letter button.
- A pop-up window will appear for you to choose the settings for the Mail Merge Letter. When ready, click the View Letter button.
- When prompted, click Download Here. The Mail Merge batch will be downloaded to your workstation as a PDF file.